If love be rough with you, be rough with love.

Monday 11 April 2011

Act 2

The slip. Is this my reward for helping a friend who’s down? After the party, dear Romeo was nowhere to be found. I see no reason for his abandonment. Perhaps he had run off to cry over Rosaline; yet the very next morning, he did walk with his head held high. So happy was he that one would think that he was simply full of youth. They would not know of what he was like but a single day ago. They would not see his noble friends help him find love again by taking him to the party of the Capulets.
            So I confronted him. It was early in the day, and I told him of his misdeed. Romeo danced around the subject, cleverly avoiding telling me of what his ‘great business’ was. O Romeo, whilst thy head return to our earth? How long must we endure your jumping emotions? Before I could hear more of Romeo’s excuse, we were interrupted by the Nurse, who we had no trouble seeing from far away. She pulled her mass over to us and asked to speak to Romeo in privacy. Then dear Romeo gave us the slip once more! I assure you when I see him next I will force him to tell me why! Poor Benvolio and I deserve this not! I care not what Romeo is doing or who he loves. I care that he slips through our fingers again and again. O, Romeo, a simple apology would suffice.

8 comments:

  1. Mercutioooo brooosskkiii. Guess we know where Romeo was now aha. letmme quote romeo here.. "b1tch3s i hope you know, i wont stop til i hit that ho333. " soo. GOOD job romeo! you got it!!! ftw! Don't you agree?? quality stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BROSEPH. Chill out. YOu're getting no apology. I have nothing to be sorry for! I have the most beautiful girl in the world. And I have great friends WHO UNDERSTAND my emotions. Right, Bro?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had better keep control of your friend. Talk him out of his stupid lovey-dovey state and slap some sense into him. That's what he needs. SENSE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suggest you put Romeo on a leash as soon as you find him. A short one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Romeo is a grown young man, no leash needed! But that might be an idea for your Juliet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now boys, Try to keep this quiet for everyone's sake. If you do know what's going on we can't have the Capulets finding out by word on the street. They will be told when Romeo and Juiet are good and ready. And go easy on him for not telling you. He is really excited about all this.

    -Friar Lawrence OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You bunch of hooligans! stay away from Juliets nurse! She is a well respected lady.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Be kind to my nurse Mercutio, that is so rude.
    And maybe Romeo was busy, you should not chide him so for leaving your company.

    ReplyDelete